Experience Yellowstone in the Great Outdoors
Multiple Tent Types.
All Tent Types
Current Campsite Updates
- Our septic system has been finalized so all the construction elements have been finished.
- We’ve spread wood chips around the site, especially at tent entrances to mitigate the mud that comes with the rain.
Glamping Vs Camping
This is how we define glamping.
- Find a campsite location, sometimes you can book in advance, sometimes it’s first come first serve. It’s easy to end up with nowhere to sleep.
- Typically includes a patch of dirt, picnic bench, and a place to park.
- Buy, transport and setup your own tent.
- Buy, transport and setup your own bedding. Typically end up sleeping on the floor.
- Bathrooms are often a cement building with sinks, toilets but no shower or hot water.
- Find a glamping site and make your reservation.
- Reservation includes a large, semi-permanent canvas tent, beds, mattresses, bedding, a way to charge devices and power lights.
- Tent is already setup, and cleaned for you before you arrive.
- Bedding is all cleaned, beds are made and everything is ready for you with no setup time/effort.
- Bathrooms have toilets, sinks and showers with running hot water.
- Tents have no insulation or HVAC system. Usually your tent will be hotter or colder than what you’d experience with a temperature controlled house.
- You get to enjoy sleeping in the great outdoors.
- A campfire and smores always bring people together.
We love supporting education
– We’ve committed over 7% of our revenue to go directly to Idaho public schools
Community Fire Pit
Starlight Retreat Yellowstone
19 minutes from the main gates of the first national park in the world. Yellowstone is world famous for many reasons and we can't wait for you to see why.